[hobbit] bbproxy with multiple targets in beta package patches

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Mon Jul 17 15:17:49 CEST 2006

I use bb-proxy to have a local server do the tests with display and
forward to the main display server which also sends out the alerts.

Applied the patch to 4.2 RC and working perfectly as it did under 4.1.2!

Thanks for all the excellent new features :)

Nice to see enable until ok servers now listed in the disabled list.

Thanks,

Craig Whilding