hobbit-clients.cfg default question

McGraw, Robert P. rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 31 21:44:26 CET 2006

In the hobbit-clients.cfg it says this about the default

#    DEFAULT: Set the default values that apply if no other rules match.
#

So I added a line

DEFAULT
	PROC sendmail 0 0

And in on of my clients entry I have

HOST=hostname.xxx.yyy.zzz
	PROC sendmail 2 10

I want all my clients to signal if there is a sendmail running except for my
mail server hostname.

Yet I get two entries for sendmail one for the default and one for the
HOST=. On the mail server one sendmail is blinking read and one is green.

Is this the wrong way to use the DEFAULT or am I doing something wrong?

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street                   FAX: (419) 821-0540
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067