[hobbit] ntp check expansion thoughts

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:22:11 CET 2006

There's an ntp script available on deadcat that I believe does what you
require (warning, html coming up):

     Tue Jan 24 10:19:52 CST 2006 Clock is synchronized

Clock offset
(ms)Jitter
(ms)Clock drift
(ppm)Residual drift
(ppm)Stratum[image: green] 0.4850.126[image: green] -130.957[image:
green] 0.002[image: green] 2
------------------------------

ServerRefidStratumReachDelay
(ms)Jitter
(ms)Offset
(ms)Dispersion
(ms)Status165.221.90.22CDMA[image: green] 13770.8920.094[image: green]
0.48514.847[image: green] sel_sys.peerLOCAL(0)LOCAL(0)[image: green]
103770.0000.008[image: green] 0.0000.948[image: clear] unknown

NTP version: ntpd 4.1.2 at 1.892
bb-ntp.sh Version:0.9.2

Thanks,
Larry Barber