[hobbit] Monitor/graph multiple interfaces with Hobbit?

Thomas tlp-hobbit at holme-pedersen.dk
Fri Feb 10 21:06:28 CET 2006

The thing you want requires SMNP get for all the interfaces you want to
monitor. Now if you do not want the use MTRG for getting this then you
must write an extention script that does the snmpget by itself and then

If you would consider MRTG I see from the list and docs that you will be
havin hobbit scheduling the mrtg runs and the rrds created from this
would then be presented in hobbit graphs.

/thomas/