[hobbit] Hobbit newbie from BB: differences and what may Ilose from migrating?

Brodie, Kent brodie at mcw.edu
Wed Aug 2 07:01:21 CEST 2006

Basically, you lose NOTHING when you change a BB server to a Hobbit
server.    At first, it'll look very similar.    Life will be good.
The BB clients can run untouched.

However- once you start setting up a few *Hobbit* clients, you'll
quickly see what Hobbit DOES-- and what a typical BB client does NOT do.

That's the moment when you'll race to wipe BB completely.  Took me about
a week. :-)