[hobbit] Bb-hostedit

Schwimmer, Eric E *HS EES2Y at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Thu Apr 27 17:46:41 CEST 2006

Now that I think about it, I might have put group-except
code in there, but I'll have to check...

Bb-hostedit doesn't freak when it sees comments, however
when it rewrites your bb-hosts file, your comments will
magically disappear.  I could fix this, but the ROI for me
would be neglible, since we don't use comments.

Yeah, I think the sourceforge mailing list is broken, but I
don't know why and havent had time to fix it.

I'm getting close to releasing devmon v0.2 though.  If you
have any requests you should put them in now :)

-Eric Schwimmer
Network Engineer
UVA HSCS Network Engineering