[hobbit] Bb-hostedit

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Thu Apr 27 17:39:32 CEST 2006

Erm, it wasn't so much as a patch as a botch so it wouldn't complain on
seeing group-except. I didn't add it as a separate option as there is
for group-only. I probably should do this properly sometime although its
quite low on my list until I get a windows only admin wanting to use it.
Mine doesn't actually have any comments in it but you're readme about
bb-hostedit does say it would be wise not to include them so I thought
I'd warn people about that.

Nice to see you're still about though as it has been all quiet on the
devmon front. Wouldn't happen to have added logic have you? ;)

Craig