netstat -s output for hpux 11.11 (11i)

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Apr 23 14:16:24 CEST 2006

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 07:22:00PM +0200, thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr wrote:
> $ uname -r
> B.11.11
> $ netstat -s
> tcp:
>         90934926 packets sent

I already have the "netstat -s" output, but is statistics for TCP/IP.
What I'm after right now is statistics about the physical network
interfaces - how many bytes have been received and transmitted through
the Ethernet network-card.

>From the public man-pages, it seems this might be the "netstat -in"
command. What output does that give on HP-UX ?

(I'd like the same info for Darwin, but I don't know what commands you
 must use. If it's like the *BSD systems, perhaps "netstat -i -b -n" ?)