[hobbit] Hobbit 4.2 alfa release available

Etienne Roulland Etienne.Roulland at cvf.fr
Wed Apr 5 18:04:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

i took some time today to play with the 4.2 today snapshot.
(ubuntu dapper)
> The configuration is stored in ~hobbit/server/etc/hobbit-nkview.cfg .
> Note that this file must be writable by the user/group running your CGI
> scripts - typically, you'd do
>    touch hobbit-nkview.cfg
>    chgrp nobody hobbit-nkview.cfg
> In fact, "make install" ought to do that...

Cannot find any hobbit-nkview.cfg on my installation directory..
Didn't find anymore in the source directory..

root at terkio:/usr/local/src/snapshot# make install
[snip]
Installation complete.

hobbit at terkio:~$ ls ~hobbit/server/etc/hobbit-nkview.cfg
ls: /home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbit-nkview.cfg: No such file or directory

> You should be able to edit it with the hobbit-nkedit CGI.

Even if i create the file with the rw rights i cannot play with
hobbit-nkedit CGI..

Regards,

Etienne