More newbie client questions

patrick_healy at nywd.uscourts.gov patrick_healy at nywd.uscourts.gov
Wed Sep 28 20:28:00 CEST 2005

Thanks to all who responded to my last message...

New problem:

I've installed the Hobbit client on my Linux systems and it works
wonderfully.  However I have a number of Solaris 2.X servers on x86
platforms.  The client compiles fine, and appears to be running, but none
of the information is being reported to the server.  I checked the client
names, and there aren't any exceptions listed in the hobbitd report, so
I'm assuming they names are right.  Any idea how I can go about debugging
this further?

THanks again,

Pat

Patrick Healy                                                  U.S.
District Court, NYWD
patrick_healy at nywd.uscourts.gov             304 U.S. Courthouse
Voice: 716-332-1770                                      68 Court Street
FAX: 716-551-4850                                        Buffalo, NY 14202