[hobbit] Hobbit client data parsing

Arnoud Post arnoud at koekiemonster.com
Mon Oct 24 23:31:01 CEST 2005

I have just made a script which makes a copy of the clientdata file when
an alert is seen. Now I just have to wait and see...

#!/bin/sh
#
CP="/bin/cp"
BBHOME="/usr/local/hobbit"
DATE=`/bin/date "+%Y%M%d.%H%M%S"`
$CP $BBHOME/client/tmp/msg.txt $BBHOME/client/logs/clientdata.$DATE

and added in hobbit-alerts.cfg:
HOST=www.foobar.com
      SCRIPT /usr/local/hobbit/server/bin/copy_clientdata.sh

Grt,
Arnoud