[hobbit] Hobbit client data parsing

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Mon Oct 24 16:06:12 CEST 2005

> On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 10:52:29AM +0200, Arnoud Post wrote:
>> I use Hobbit client and server, but the data was not parsed propperly.
>> This
>> happend 2 times now.
>>
>> The disk check gives this error:
>>  - Filesystems NOT ok
>> red Expected string (Capacity and Mounted) not found in df output header

This happens me at least once a day at the hobbitserver. I have written abou
this Aug 16. I think there are timing problems when the client-script is
running. This is what I got.

Tue Aug 16 13:56:37 METDST 2005 - Filesystems NOT ok
 Expected string (Capacity and Mounted) not found in df output header

System: leopg9 Tue Aug 16 13:56:37 2005