[hobbit] Hobbit and SQUID

Adam Scheblein adam.scheblein at marquette.edu
Tue Oct 4 16:34:02 CEST 2005

3 questions,

1)  what does it say when it is not running (does it say "not running"
or does it say something else), also can you copy and paste to me the
exact output of the command when it is running and when it is not?

2)  how urgent is this? like lose your job urgent or i would really like
this to work urgent?

3)  are you using the hobbit client on this server?  also, what version,
and would you be opposed to a custom patch just so that it would send
the squid UP/DOWN data across the wire

Adam