"disk1" graphs

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Mar 17 22:03:27 CET 2005

BB (by default?) displays 2 disks graphs, the first one (disk) shows the
percentage used, and the other (disk1) shows the actual total used in
megabytes of each partition.  How do I activate the disk1 graph?

I tried changing "disk" in the below url to "disk1" and all I got was a
page with missing graphs.

http://myhobbithost.com/hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=myhost&service=disk&first=1&count=3&disp=myhost&action=menu

To clarify, my exact questions are:
1. How do I add the disk1 graph so it is shown in addition to the normal
disk graph when you click a disk service?
2. How do I add the disk1 graph so that it is displayed in the trends
section?

I assume that part of the answer is adding a disk1 entry to
hobbitgraph.cfg and to the GRAPHS section of hobbitserver.cfg (or would
it be to the LARRDS section as "disk1=disk"?

-Charles