[hobbit] Who's using

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Sun Mar 6 02:55:11 CET 2005

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 11:11:38PM, Charles Jones wrote:
> Jeffcoat, Al wrote:
>
> >We presented Hobbit to our new director today, in hopes of getting it
> >

> I work for Cisco Systems Inc (Cisco Networking Academy), and implemented
>
> I also implemented BB at my last job with Qwest Communications, Inc.  I

Charles is right. Our team within Qwest Communications Inc. have been using BB for more than
3 years and recently migrated to Hobbit almost as soon as it become RC1.
We monitor over 2000 nodes (host.service) for over 300 servers 24/7 and
all of them are Solaris SPARC. We also use it to generate SLA report for
my director

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu