COLOR value in custom notification script

Taylor, Robert Robert.Taylor at HendrickAuto.com
Tue Jul 26 19:59:17 CEST 2005

Henrik,

Previously in Big Brother we would have access to the BBCOLORVALUE variable
for custom notification scripts.  I was using this to set the background
color as well as the subject line for the notifications that would go out.
I know that I can access this through a query of the bb program, but was
wondering if it is possible to make that variable available to the custom
notification scripts some other way?

Thanks,

Robert