hobbitlaunch.cfg trouble + RE : [hobbit] Mrtg with Hobbit howto

FIGARO Nicolas nfigaro at effigie.fr
Wed Jul 20 14:41:47 CEST 2005

Hi,
bbmrtg.pl works fine for me.
I only commented the rrd section, as I didn't install the rrd perl modules. (and mrtg runs without rrd).

I only had troubles when setting the parameters in hobbitlaunch.cfg, as the CMD and LOGFILE kept the last space character.
(the log was named "bbmrtg.log " and hobbitd tried to run "bbmrtg.pl ").

I removed both last space character, and it works fine.

NF