[hobbit] Windows memory trending

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jul 19 21:42:39 CEST 2005

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 03:28:29PM -0400, Larry.Barber at usda.gov wrote:
> I just noticed that all the memory trending graphs for Windows machines
> are broken. They just show zero's all across the board. Is this a known
> problem, or is something broken in my setup?

Do you have the bb-memory extension installed on your Windows boxes,
or just the BBNT client ?

If you dont know - is there a "memory" column for these boxes, or
only the "cpu" column ? bb-memory generates a "memory" column, the
standard BBNT client does not.

I suspect it's the BBNT client that is feeding your memory graphs.
It has some problems with large-memory systems, but it could also be
a bug in Hobbit. Please send me the output from the "cpu" status on
one of these boxes.