[hobbit] Newbie install questions

FIGARO Nicolas nfigaro at effigie.fr
Tue Jul 12 18:06:26 CEST 2005

You need the rrd include files, bu I'm not sure thoseones are shipped with your rpm.

The rrdinclude should be something like /usr/include.

Check if you can find a rrd.h file in /usr

find /usr -name rrd.h -print

I don't know if there is an faq.
But you can search the mailing list archives, in case someone had the same problem before :
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/

Nicolas Figaro