[hobbit] Status Unavailable - again

Vernon Everett v.everett at afgonline.com.au
Mon Jul 11 10:37:28 CEST 2005

Yep.
I did.
Between myself and Henrik, we have tried a number of versions, and a few
special diagnostic versions of Hobbit.
We have been working mostly off-list because we have been exchanging
potentially confidential information, and don't believe that our failure
to diagnose a problem is of general interest. (I am sure a full account
of this sad tale will be posted once it is resolved.)

Kudos to Henrik though.
I think he has really tried. He has worked tirelessly to try and resolve
this issue, which I believe is very admirable, when you consider his
reward for all this hard work.
Henrik is a true mensch. (Yes, that's an English word. Look it up)

So far, we have not been able to identify the root cause of the problem.
Henrik was going to have a look at some of the messages that came from
one of the hosts, and get back to me.

Stefan, if you are interested in assisting us with this, then myself and
Henrik can cc you in our off-list exchanges.

Have you got any theories as to the cause?

Regards
    Vernon