[hobbit] Status Unavailable

Stefan Loos stefan_loos at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 09:04:02 CEST 2005

Hello Vernon,

I think you see the same problem that I reported to Hendrid in May
(bbdisplay problems after adding some hosts).
The only difference is that my hobbit server runs normal as long as no other
hosts are added to bb-hosts.
I wanted to find out if its a OS problem (we use RedHat Enterprise 3) and
installed hobbit on a SuSE system. It shows the same problems....

Regards,

Stefan

<v.everett at afgonline.com.au><br>>Reply-To:
[hobbit] Status Unavailable<br>>Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 14:48:12
refuses to die.<br>><br>>You got any
Message-----<br>>From: Stefan Loos
[mailto:stefan_loos at hotmail.com]<br>>Sent: Monday, 4 July 2005 2:43
PM<br>>To: hobbit at hswn.dk<br>>Subject: RE: [hobbit] Status
Unavailable<br>><br>>And can you stop the hobbit server with hobbit.sh
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_<br>><br>>NOTICE: This message and any attachments are confidential
and may contain copyright material<br>>of Australian Finance Group
Limited or a third party. It is intended solely for the purpose of
the<br>>addressee and any other named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use,<br>>distribution, disclosure or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. The confidentiality attached<br>>to
this message is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken transmission or
delivery to any<br>>unintended party. If you have received this message
in error, please notify the author immediately or<br>>contact Australian
the hobbit list, send an e-mail