[hobbit] Status Unavailable

Vernon Everett v.everett at afgonline.com.au
Fri Jul 1 03:57:42 CEST 2005

Hi Henrik

Been watching this carefully, and seeing hobbitd test go yellow all the
time.
Is there a list of what all the numbers mean, and what they should be in
the hobbitd results?

Mine looked like this, which is all very nice, but what so they mean?

Statistics for Hobbit daemon
Up since 01-Jul-2005 07:31:02 (0 days, 00:05:01)

Incoming messages      :        145
- status               :        122
- combo                :         18
- page                 :          0
- summary              :          0
- data                 :          0
- notes                :          0
- enable               :          0
- disable              :          0
- ack                  :          0
- config               :          0
- query                :          0
- hobbitdboard         :          5
- hobbitdlog           :          0
- drop                 :          0
- rename               :          0
- dummy                :          0
- notify               :          0
- schedule             :          0
- Bogus/Timeouts       :          0
Incoming messages/sec  :          0 (average last 301 seconds)

status channel messages:        120 (1 readers)
stachg channel messages:          0 (1 readers)
page   channel messages:          1 (1 readers)
data   channel messages:          0 (1 readers)
notes  channel messages:          0 (0 readers)
enadis channel messages:          0 (1 readers)

Latest errormessages:
Setting up network listener on 0.0.0.0:1984
Setting up signal handlers
Setting up hobbitd channels
Setting up logfiles
Setup complete