[hobbit] Hobbit 4.0-RC1 available

rwaegner rwaegner at questia.com
Thu Feb 3 19:36:18 CET 2005

Spoke too soon. Now that a few polling periods have passed, the bea page
is nothing but the truncated snmpwalk output from the BEA-WEBLOG-MIB and
the graphs have disappeared, odd.
in the bea.log file, "/home/hobbit/server/ext/bea-snmpstats.sh: line 27:
/home/hobbit/server/bin/bb: Argument list too long" is being dumped at
eat polling time. Any ideas where I went wrong?

Rick