[Xymon] Is this thing on? Update #2 Feedback

Bruno Manzoni bruno.manzoni at ubi-network.ch
Mon Oct 9 07:37:49 CEST 2023

Info from Jeezzaa incorporated to the PoC "problem solving", Jezzaaa
invited as a member of the PoC.
Jeezzaa put some comments on some problems: I did not think about that:
I like it: so feel free also to add yours: 1 comment per person would be
perfect!
Remark: I did try to summary also each problems: to have a quick view of
any problems: This is quite challenging to be non oriented: So expect
some mistakes and clumsiness. Best would be that some of you help me
doing that.

Thank you very very very much Jeezzaaa for the feedback !
Bruno