[Xymon] Could not determine size of directory

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Thu Oct 5 18:40:24 CEST 2023

I use XymonPSclient v2.42

I tried all sorts of variations of quotes, brackets, etc, with no
success.  I even made significant efforts to create custom Environment
Variables in Windows and test that instead, but that didn't work
either.  I think it actually comes down to a Powershell command issue
because PS is finicky and uses syntax that doesn't port well with
linux.  And because I care more about function than form, I'm ok with my
final solution, even though I understand I shouldn't have to go through
these hoops just to test a folder's size.  But that's what I've come to
expect with Windows.  It keeps me employed even though I despise it.

Kris Springer