[Xymon] xymon replacement in python

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Aug 23 22:39:21 CEST 2023

I believe ServiceNow has since moved on from Xymon as the core monitoring
system, but I am curious what the host load did peak at.

FTR, those were hosts in the xymon sense of the word, not individual
machines or VMs. I.e., application nodes and database instances were
tracked separately as pseudo-hosts, not that xymond particularly cared.

-jc