[Xymon] Terabithia EL9 RPMs moving from /testing/ to production soon

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Aug 17 20:59:02 CEST 2023

Hello all,

The 4.3.30-1 RPMs available at
https://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/testing/el9/x86_64/ were built quite
some time ago, but have stayed in /testing/.

As I'm unaware of any bug reports relating to them, I'll be moving them to
the production RPM repo https://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/el9/x86_64/
Friday morning.

I believe this should be invisible for current users, but it's worth a
pre-notification since it's been so long. If you have a need for EL9
packages and haven't used them before, I'd appreciate it if you could run
them from /testing/ ASAP. I'll post another update once it's completed.

I'll also be compiling packages for current Fedora releases, assuming no
build delays or fun compiler situations beyond the current ones. I'll post
an update when those are complete as well.

Regards,
-jc