[Xymon] Xymon, community, updates, and directions (was Re: Is this thing on?)

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Aug 15 03:47:09 CEST 2023

What is there works beautifully for me.  To say I appreciate the work that
everyone has done just doesn't begin to describe how it helped us grow.

In the near future I'd love to see a Rocky package.  SSL would be kinda
neat I guess, but I subscribe to the notion that if you've got a mitm on
your system's network you have other problems to worry about anyway.