From: Buchan Milne [mailto:bgmilne (at) staff.telkomsa.net]
Sent: mercoledà 1 luglio 2009 11.14
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Cc: Francesco Duranti
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Hobbit_Perl_Client v1.20
I might be worthwhile considering refactoring some of the code, and putting it
under a Xymon namespace, and making an official Xymon perl framework.

I have a few other perl checks, and could probably have benefited from some
routines, but didn't want to add a new dependency. However, if we make an
official perl library that ships with Xymon, it would be less of an issue ...

Regards,
Buchan