RE: [hobbit] monitoring xen machine status from Dom0

From: Tom Georgoulias <tomg (at) mcclatchyinteractive.com>
Subject: [hobbit] monitoring xen machine status from Dom0
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:46:18 -0400

Has anyone started thinking about or working on script(s) to monitor xen machines from the Dom0? It would be nice to have some of the data that xentop and other tools display in Hobbit and I would rather work with others on this list to develop the scripts rather than do everything on my own, if possible.

I don't have need for Xen hb monitoring so far. Instead I do like to see my Free VMWare server got measured/graphed by hobbit server using VMWare's perl API. Example, like how many session are running etc.

tj

I'm really new to Xen, so I still have a lot to learn.

Tom

--
Tom Georgoulias
Sr. Systems Engineer