Re: [hobbit] HPUX hobbit client install problem

Galen Johnson a écrit :
Mike Arnold wrote: Those of you willing to provide packages for download, I'd be happy to provide links (like the one above) on The Shire for folks. Just let me know which OS version and Hobbit version you are providing and I'll point the links there...

could you also host the file directly on theshire server ?
or should we ask henry to create a dedicated area on the sourceforge repository for such binaries ?
=G=