Re: [hobbit] hsfs in hobbitclient-sunos.sh

Le 29 sept. 06 à 17:01, Kruse, Jason K. a écrit :

Personally, I'm against excluding them in the list of filesystems.
Having 150+ servers it's nice to know when someone on the team has left
OS CD's in the drives. I handle the situation by putting a disk rule in
place for the standard location they are mounted.

        DISK    "%^/cdrom" 1 102 GROUP=root

Perhaps a change to hobbitd_client might be more appropriate to handle
this type of media. Something that lets us know a CD is in the box yet
doesn't send data points for the RRD's.

This test is running to test where there is not enough space ! If you're using it to test room temperature, you're alone.

Your exclude line doesn't work for lofi devices. Many CDs/DVDs now are delivered thru the Net as ISO images. To be honest my burner is running one or two times per year. I do make lofi devices and mount instead.

The best is to exclude hsfs...and we can't do that for now from config. So I love to see this added to next release, instead of have to chmod and vi the script.