From: Henrik Stoerner [mailto:henrik (at) hswn.dk] Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 5:22 PM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] hsfs in hobbitclient-sunos.sh

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 10:01:56AM -0500, Kruse, Jason K. wrote:
Perhaps a change to hobbitd_client might be more
appropriate to handle
this type of media. Something that lets us know a CD is in the box yet doesn't send data points for the RRD's.
I'm think about having the client handle the output from "mount" to check for cd's, USB-dongles etc. that you may want to react on.

The current clients already report the "mount" data, so it's purely a server-side change.

Regards, Henrik

To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk

To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk