Re: [hobbit] Increate the number of OS presence on http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/

I have it running on SLES9.

Gary B. wrote:
>On 9/5/06, T.J. Yang <tj_yang (at) hotmail.com> wrote:
>>Currently on http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/servers/servers.html, it only show
>>one type of Linux OS.
>>
>>Understand that it would be tough for Henrik to have all kind of different
>>OS in his test network.
>>Is it possible we can contribute to provide a comprenhsive list of OS
>>hobbit
>>client can run on ?
>>Since hobbit support "pull", we should be able to contribute the
>>different
>>OS running hobbit client from our home test network.

If you're just asking which OSes the client has been confirmed to run on, I can tell you that it also works fine on various version of OpenBSD, from 3.5 and up. It also runs on Solaris 8 (sparc hardware), and several versions of Red Hat AS. I can provide more detailed information if you're interested.

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk

-- Rich Smrcina VM Assist, Inc. Phone: 414-491-6001 Ans Service: 360-715-2467 rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007