Re: [hobbit] New Install

Hi Fred,

Do you need the LDAP functionality? Perhaps try building and saying no to LDAP tests? ie. at this point in a 'configure' run...

Checking for LDAP ...
Found LDAP include files in /usr/include
Found LDAP libraries in /usr/lib

Hobbit can use your OpenLDAP LDAP client library to test LDAP servers.

Do you want to be able to test LDAP servers (y) ?

If not. drop a note to the list with the OS you're running on, and anything special about your environment that you think might be relevant.

Regards,

Richard.