Re: [hobbit] Memory usage BBWIn 0.8

Hi Ivan,

2006/8/29, Ivan Verbeeck <ivan.verbeeck (at) vmma.be>:
Etienne,

After i changed the time to 10min, the memory used by BBWin is still
growing, but not as fast as before. The event logs contains both
information events and warning events. The stats for the 10m:
Events Analyzed:    303 (1123 for 30m)
Events Matched:     101 (404 fof 30m)
Events Ignored:       0

The description fields of most of the events are about 200 chars long.

I'm actually doing some tests and investigations with what you said. I'm testing BBWin with a delay on 200 days for msgs (it represents 274330 events so it is a nice test), and the memory seems to grow indeed ...

For the moment and for this server, you should remove the msgs agent
load directive in BBWin.cfg until I find out the solution.

Etienne GRIGNON