case sensitive bb-hosts?

Not sure if this has come up before but I ran into an issue that I would consider a bug...others may not as it's more of an annoyance. After setting up 4.2 and a BBWin machine I kept getting a ghost machine listed under the hobbitd montor. I had entered abc1.fqdn.test.com into the bbhosts file...I got my connection and http info...I checked the hobbitd monitor and saw a "ghost" ABC1...then I changed the entry to abc1...same output...once I changed the entry in bb-hosts to ABC1 (an exact match of the ghost in hobbitd), hobbit displayed the monitors as I would expect it to.

The fact that bb-hosts is case sensitive came as a bit of a surprise. I would think you would want to run it through tolower...is there a reason it was set to be case sensitive? I can't think of a good reason for it to do so.

=G=