Re: [hobbit] bb-service entry for OpenVPN

I did the simple port way, now it is green. yeah !

On 8/28/06, Henrik Stoerner <henrik (at) hswn.dk> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 01:55:23PM -0400, Jerry Yu wrote: > The server is configured to use TCP. > Argh, it didn't occur to me that the 'CONNECTED' is actually client speaking > instead of from the VPN server. That would explain why it fails all the > time! > Well, what about just to see if I can open tcp connection to that port

[openvpn]
        port 12345

should do that.

> (Again, the HMAC secret probably will get in the way of establishing a
true
> SSL connection)?

Probably.

Regards, Henrik

To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk