Since you've asked - my Amazon wishlist

Is here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/2EMUDL12T4WA4

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,
Remember wish lists? As kids we filled our lists with stuff we hoped to
receive and stuff no one would ever buy us. Well, I've started my own Wish
List on the Amazon.co.uk website. Check it out then create one for yourself
if you haven't already!

Best Wishes,
Henrik Størner

Click on the links below to get started!

Check out Henrik Størner's entire Wish List at Amazon.co.uk:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/2EMUDL12T4WA4

Want to create your own Amazon.co.uk wishlist? Go to:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist

Henrik Størner <henrik (at) hswn.dk> requested that we send this message.
If you have questions about Amazon.co.uk, please visit our Help department:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/help/

Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk

--- End Message ---