Hobbit cluster and DRDB

Hi Brothers,

Just read an article in Linux Journal about using DRDB as a "cluster" filesystem for a redundant installation of sendmail and mysql. This has caused me to think that this could be a way forward as a cluster mecanism for hobbit. Currently I run a rdist job for this and then have a manual intervention for starting up hobbit on the secondary node.

I know from when I last looked at DRDB that the IO performance as a problem with BB but with Hobbit I am prety sure it should work.

I am wondering if any of you have experienced with the DRDB/heartbeat/hobbit and what your impressions are ?

Regards, Thomas

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.0.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.1/421 - Release Date: 16-08-2006