Re: [hobbit] host names not displayed in metrics report CGI

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 09:47:11AM -0400, Tom Georgoulias wrote:
Upgrade report

Did an upgrade from 4.1.2p1 to 4.2.0 this morning, using the source tarball. Everything seems to be OK after the upgrade, except that I cannot use the Metrics Report CGI because the box where the hostnames should be listed in narrow and blank.

It uses a cookie set by the webpage you invoke it from, to filter what hosts show up in the hostname listbox. Do you have cookies disabled in your browser ? But then I think it would just list all hosts.

No, I have cookies enabled.

Could you try changing your menu item to point at
  /hobbit-cgi/hobbit-hostgraphs.sh?pagepattern=.*
and see if that changes anything?

That worked. Host list looks good and the script works.

Tom