Re: [hobbit] monitor a series of files for absolute size (alert & trending)

Henrik,
I set it up per the steps above.  the correct files now show up under the
'files' column. however, no rrd of any files.*.rrd gets created under the
server:/var/lib/hobbit/DB09p/rrd. I do understand if the rrd name doesn't
use the track id under 4.2-RC-20060712, then it is not useful anyway.
FILE %^/backup/*trans*cp size<500M mtime<3600 track=transDbDump
FILE %^/backup/*full*dp size<50G track=fullDbDump