Re: [hobbit] Hobbit client OS support issues

I Though I tried it before and it didn't work! So I tied it again and realized you're parsing for the header line!
So I ended up with this:
echo "[df]"
echo "Filesystem 1024-blocks Used Available Capacity Mounted on"
df -Pk | grep ^/dev
Looks good now.

Also this is the client on the hobbit server , ive been restarting the server to get client change but I assume its
ok to use the runclient.sh script.

One other thing , one other thing , a popular Distro of Perl for the hp goes in /opt/perl but others go
in /usr and /usr/local and the old one in /usr/contrib. Ive all of them on system . The config script pick one
I don't want to use; so Ive been edit the perl.sh just to have /opt/perl in it. Be nice if I could just supply this
as an option the configure.

BTW Thanks for the great support and great program!