[Xymon] Status, NCV and time stamps

Boldt, David dboldt at usgs.gov
Tue Oct 6 01:48:42 CEST 2015

Thanks for these leads. Will looks at both the filter and "trends" message
options.

As a request for enhancement, I think it would be useful to have an option
to use a regexp to extract data from the status, one for each variable.

--
                                         -- David Boldt
                                            <dboldt at usgs.gov>

   "Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I
wasn't previously aware of."
    --Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), Arthur Dent in "The Hitchhikers Guide to
the Galaxy"