[Xymon] Status, NCV and time stamps

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Tue Oct 6 05:03:43 CEST 2015

When I ran into this, someone suggested that I replace the colon with it's html character code equivalent (%3A).  Since xymon parses the colon, it should ignore the the html encoded representation but the browser will still display it...it's a complete hack but it should work (ultimately, I chose not to include the time stamp since that is in the page already).

=G=