[Xymon] xymonnet - fatal signal caught

Mark Felder feld at feld.me
Tue Oct 14 18:51:33 CEST 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014, at 11:21, Wallace Barrow wrote:

> Maybe I am over looking a log file and missing something obvious of why
> it keeps crashing. Any thoughts on where to look next?

When it crashes does it create core.* files in Xymon's tmp directory? I
think that's /usr/local/www/xymon/server/tmp

Perhaps it's related to this post:

http://lists.xymon.com/archive/2014-February/039058.html

If there's a core file could you paste the backtrace info?

# cd /usr/local/www/xymon/server
# gdb bin/xymonnet tmp/core.64739   (example core file name)

-- GDB informational output will be here --

(gdb) bt    <-- type "bt" at the prompt to get the backtrace output and
then copy/paste it back to the list