Xymon 4.2.3 rrd-data.log shows xstrdup: Cannot dup NULL string

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:42:37 CEST 2009

Addendum:
Turning off 'netapp.pl' to all filers and selectively turning it on
again, it appears that there are no problems with On Tap 7.2.3 and
7.2.4. The error does not show up and all trending (also for other
data-dependant trending) show no holes anymore.

But these 7.3.1.1-filers are very important, so I have to turn the
monitoring on again on this NetApp-cluster. Will see if debugging the
perl script will give more relevant data.