[hobbit] zoom-in feature for graphs doesn't work for safari browser

Lee J. Imber toaster at imber.com
Fri Jun 3 15:47:43 CEST 2005

Zoom works for me fine with Safari in Tiger.

What doesn't work are some of the reports.

When I try to generate a availability report or a snapshot report I
get a download dialog box like it wants to download a file called bb-
rep.sh.

This is also true on IE on mac (yuk).

Although Firefox works just fine.

Any ideas, my guess is this is a MIME issue.

Thanks,

Lee