[Xymon] Trouble With Alert Format

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Wed May 4 17:59:19 CEST 2022

Here's some details of how I send email alerts. They're completely
customizable.  Hope it helps.
http://www.krisspringer.com/posts/xymon-email-alerts.php

I have since switched to Slack alerts instead of emails, but those are a
bit more complex. Let me know if you want instructions for that.

Kris Springer