[Xymon] Feature request

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Wed Mar 23 09:01:54 CET 2022

Hi,

With a syntax more like the analysis.cfg file where you can define rules
and hosts.cfg text.

When a rule matches, it just appends the text to the hosts.cfg file.

For example, we have some TRENDS settings that we set on each Linux host
and another one on each AIX host. This changes the graphs displayed on
the trends page.
It should be handy to just specify this ones with a CLASS rule so each
Linux / AIX gets the same TRENDS setting.

Stef